Thursday, March 10, 2016

Nikki Giovanni-The Way I Feel (1975)



Tracklist:

1. The Way I Feel
2. Seduction/Kidnap Poem
3. Just A NY Poem
4. Butterflies/I Remember
5. Luxury/Poem
6. My House
7. The Women Gather
8. The Life I Led
9. When I Die
10. Revolutionary Dreams
11. Winter Poem
12. A Certain Peace/When I Nap
13. Poem For A Lady Whose Voice I Like


Get It Here: http://adf.ly/1Y9qSE

A small sample of the dopeness:






Subscribe to Vinyl Frontier on Youtube
follow Vinyl Frontier on Facebook

5 comments:

  1. Everything you have been posting this month is killin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that you can create short urls with Shortest and get money from every visitor to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever wanted to get free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know you can get these ON AUTOPILOT AND TOTALLY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quantum Binary Signals

    Professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone every day.

    Follow our signals NOW and make up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete